- Shipping costs are calculated automatically on the shopping cart page. However, we provide the Free Shipping to you, except the K-Beauty products.
- We need 2-5 days to prepare your order. Depending on the status of our manufacturers, some products may take longer.
- Our warehouses are located in various locations in the US, Europe, China and Korea. So, when you order two different items, one can come from the US and the other can come from Europe, depending on availability. In this case you will be given 2 tracking codes. There is no problem with receiving the item, so don't worry.
Q. Where in the world does HELP EARTH ship?
- We try to ship worldwide, but some products are only available in the USA. Please check the product description.
Q. Which products can only be shipped to the USA?
- Some products can only be shipped to the USA. If you live in France and order a product that can only be shipped to USA and a product that can be shipped worldwide, you will not be able to complete your order.
- You must remove product that ship only to USA. However, if you need the product, please contact us. We'll find a way.
Q. When will my order ship?
- You can check the delivery times in the product description. But shipping methods and delivery times may vary depending on international shipping conditions. In this case, we will notify you in advance.
Q. How can I track my order ?
- When you buy something from HELP EARTH, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with tracking information.
Q. Will I have to pay customs taxes on my shipment ?
- When ordering from HELP EARTH, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country and HELP EARTH cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.