Short descriptionWe are the ones threatening the environment, but so are we the ones who can protect it. HELP EARTH support your effort for the Earth, even without the obvious appreciation.
Availability: In stock
Collection: Zero Waste Kit
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically on the shopping cart page. However, we provide the Free Shipping to you, except the K-Beauty products.
- We need 2-5 days to prepare your order. Depending on the status of our manufacturers, some products may take longer.
- Our warehouses are located in various locations in the US, Europe, China and Korea. So, when you order two different items, one can come from the US and the other can come from Europe, depending on availability. In this case you will be given 2 tracking codes. There is no problem with receiving the item, so don't worry.
Q. Where in the world does HELP EARTH ship?
- We try to ship worldwide, but some products are only available in the USA. Please check the product description.
Q. Which products can only be shipped to the USA?
- Some products can only be shipped to the USA. If you live in France and order a product that can only be shipped to USA and a product that can be shipped worldwide, you will not be able to complete your order.
- You must remove product that ship only to USA. However, if you need the product, please contact us. We'll find a way.
Q. When will my order ship?
- You can check the delivery times in the product description. But shipping methods and delivery times may vary depending on international shipping conditions. In this case, we will notify you in advance.
Q. How can I track my order ?
- When you buy something from HELP EARTH, you’ll receive an order confirmation email with tracking information.
Q. Will I have to pay customs taxes on my shipment ?
- When ordering from HELP EARTH, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country and HELP EARTH cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.
Returns & Exchanges
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues:
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Have a question?
Our Duebest™ reusable teak wood cutlery set is Fair Trade and made by artisans in Bali, Indonesia. Each piece is unique because they are hand-carved to reveal the beauty seen in the color and grain of the wood. Our teak wood is durable, lightweight, and sustainably sourced. Designed to fit in a convenient case to carry with you anywhere. It’s a purchase you can be proud of and your new alternative to single-use plastics!
- This reusable wooden utensil set includes a spoon, fork, knife, a pair of chopsticks, Duebest™ Glass Straw and straw cleaner all in a convenient fabric case
- Teak wood is considered one of the strongest and most durable of the hardwood family. It’s natural oils make the wood water and weather resistant.
- Our transparent clear glass allows you to see exactly what’s inside your straw and when it needs to be cleaned.
- Designed and developed by Duebest™ to sip and use daily.
- Designed and developed by Duebest™ to eat, grip, sip and use daily.
- Ideal for anywhere you go and anytime you eat. Whether it’s traveling, camping, hiking, or simply at your office!
Reusable Wooden Cutlery Set
- Spoon, Fork, Knife: 6.5"
- Chopsticks: 7.8”
- Case: 8.5” x 2”
- Cutlery: Teak Wood
- Case: Linen/Cotton Blend
- 0.16 lbs
- Glass Straw: 7.8”
- Case: 8.5” x 1”
- Glass Straw: Borosillicate
- Case: Linen/Cotton Blend
- 0.05 lbs
Disclaimer: Do not use this product if it is cracked, chipped, or damaged! Children should always be supervised during use. Straws are intended for beverage consumption only. Duebest™ is not responsible for any damage due to product mis-use.